It’s that time of the year again, the cooler days have set in and it’s time to use your gas heater. Before you do remember to book your annual gas heater service, we recommend annual gas heater servicing for two main reasons; safety and efficiency.
How do I know if my heater needs servicing?
There are some common signs of wear and tear that may indicate it’s time to book your service, including;
- Build up of dirt and dust in hard to reach places
- Noisy fans or no fan running at all during use
- Difficulty turning the heater on or off
- Smells of gas or burning when using the unit (or any other odd smells)
- Little or discoloured flame during use
Safety is our number one priority
Safety is our number one priority and that includes the safety of our clients and their families, our gas heater servicing includes the following to ensure your home is safe this winter;
- Thorough clean of your unit internally (including the fan)
- Check all components of the heater including the fan, ignition, pilot switch, wires and sensors
- Gas pressure test on the unit
- Carbon monoxide test to ensure you are not being exposed to potentially harmful gases
We can service all heaters from ducted to in wall gas heater units and gas log fires, we pride ourselves on our technical experience to work on all brands and models. Partnering with reputable and quality South Australian retailers we can also offer options for new gas heater installations and replacement units if this sounds more like what you need.
We are here for you
Servicing all areas of metropolitan Adelaide (and more!) we are here to ensure your gas heater service is completed professionally, efficiently and before winter sets in. One of our friendly team members is always happy to answer any questions you may have. Book your gas heater service now at www.blockeddrainstatewide.com.au or contact us on 0401 400 736.