Doing It Yourself, always seems like the best option when you encounter a plumbing problem. We see this often, a customer will encounter a problem, search a how do it video and unfortunately mid way through the project realise they are a little out of their depth.

A licensed plumber and gas fitter must hold the following qualifications and licences:

  • Completion of plumbing apprenticeship (including gas fitting if working with gas)
  • Licensed with the appropriate governing body
  • Must hold professional and personal indemnity insurance

When do you know you need a plumber ?

  • Drain Blockage: If you have a drain blockage and your household plunger is not effective contact your plumber. This could mean there is a blockage further down the drain.
  • Drain Damage: Repeated drain blockages could mean there is damage to your drain. We are able to investigate this further with the use of both our hydrojet and CCTV drain camera.
  • Hot Water System: No hot water, discoloured water or moisture around the hot water system could indicate a problem with your hot water system. Hot water systems should last between 5-7 years (in general) however, if you suspect an issue with your hot water system contact your plumber to put your mind at ease.
  • Stormwater: Your stormwater is what drains excess water away from the home foundations to the street (or rain water tank). It is essential that stormwater is installed and maintained by a qualified professional.
  • It is important to ensure you read warranties on all products as most of the time plumbing and gas appliance manufacturers in Australia will specify a clause stating the installation and maintenance of any appliance must be by a licensed and qualified plumber and gas fitter.

The point ?

Let us take care of your plumbing and gas issues or concerns- it is what we do every day and we do it well, leave it to us so you can enjoy your life and not sweat the little things.

Contact Blocked Drain Services Statewide to learn more about how we can help you.